Reviews on Richard McMunn book: How to write and publish a best selling book?
I am going to review “How to write and publish a best selling book by Richard McMunn”, I must say this is a very good book for anyone wanting to write their own book. The book is brilliant especially for beginners and self-publish author. The book have everything you need to know as an upcoming author and the steps you need to take to promote your book both online and offline. I enjoyed reading this book and it took me less than two weeks to complete reading the whole book (280 pages).
Some of the reason I enjoyed reading the book is the fact that every thing is breakdown in it simplest form with in-depth information and resources you can use to help you structure your ideas, research, book title, how to promote your book and more. I register for another book writing program with another established author however having read Richard’s book I wish I had gone for his mentor programme first because the structures and formats he uses is exactly what I needed as an upcoming author.
There are so many good points I could list after reading this book and I loved reading every single chapters, writing style and his explanations on how he became a best selling author and someone of authority. I would recommend people to obtain and read the book and use the information to the best of their ability.
Great book and think I am now fairly confident to write my own book using the information that I read on the book plus I would like to enrol for his mentor programme in the near future.
About Richard McMunn
Richard McMunn is an award-winning, multiple best-selling author of over 150 books. In addition to writing fantastic non-fiction books he is coach and mentor to scores of aspiring authors. Richard McMunn is a best-selling author and book coach who has a desire to teach people everything he knows about the book publishing process. Richard left school at the age of 16 with just 3 GCSEs and embarked on a short career in the Royal Navy on-board HMS Invincible. After serving 4 years, Richard decided to join Kent Fire and Rescue Service as a firefighter. He stayed in this job for 17 years. In 2005 he established the career information website www.How2Become.com and then started writing physical books in 2010. Since then, he has authored and self-published in excess of 150 books. Although Richard is still involved in the day-to-day running of his publishing business, he also finds the time to help aspiring authors to write their own books and get them on sale through Amazon and Waterstones.
Richard’s One to One Mentoring VIP Author Programme
- Richard will coach you to write your first book – includes coaching on the book subject, market research, book title, book sections, the creation of a bespoke book writing action plan.
- Feedback on your writing style and chapter creation.
- An initial 2-hour consultation with Richard McMunn at his offices in Kings Hill, Kent or alternatively via Skype, whichever is easier for you, after which you will receive your bespoke action plan.
- Richard will create the stunning artwork for your book.
- You will get your book typeset by Richard’s professional typesetting team, and have your book formatted for Kindle.
- Richard’s team will set you up as a publisher on Amazon so that you can sell your book in both print format and Kindle.
- Richard will print your book for you.
- You will receive 12 months’ full email support, from Richard and his team of experts!
- You will receive 100 copies of your printed book as soon as the book is published.
For more information and how to register for RICHARD MCMUNN VIP MENTORING PROGRAMME click on this link.
Chapters in the book
- Chapter 1 – The Early Years
- Chapter 2 – Joining the Navy
- Chapter 3 – Becoming a Firefighter
- Chapter 4 – Joining a Band
- Chapter 5 – Creating How2Become
- Chapter 6 – Becoming a Businessman
- Chapter 7 – Becoming an Award-Winner
- Chapter 8 – Broadening my Horizons
- Chapter 9 – Deciding to become a Published Author
- Chapter 10 – No Previous Experience Required
- Chapter 11 – My Top 10 Tips For Writing and Publishing Success
- Chapter 12 – Researching Ideas For Book Subjects
- Chapter 13 – Creating An Action Plan and Writing Your Book
- Chapter 14 – Book Cover Designs, Book Titles and Straplines
- Chapter 15 – Selling Your Books On Amazon
- Chapter 16 – Kindle and Ebooks
- Chapter 17 – Becoming A Bestselling Author – The Blueprint
- Chapter 18 – Getting Your Book Stocked in Waterstones
- Chapter 19 – How to Protect Your Intellectual Property and Book Disclaimers
- Chapter 20 – Using Outsourcers
- Chapter 21 – How to Market and Promote Your Book
- Chapter 22 – Useful Links and Resources